Monday, June 2, 2008

My Blog Debut

Hello Family! Just checking in and letting everyone know how much I miss them and love them. When are we all together again? Christmas? That is too far away!

4 comments:

moomoo said...

hello all...this is exciting, well we are still in sunny P.B., but we are leaving this AM (boohoo). We ate at the Palm Beach Grill last night with Uncle Stephen and Lizzie you would have loved the fries, they sent out a pile of the shoe string(superthin)fries and I immediately thought of you !And oh they were delicious. I'm kind of liking P.B. at this time of year, there just seems to be the right amount of people on the island. No famous sightings though, how about you guys...Kris, Lizzie, KT, EJ, anything????? Oh well gotta go for now, we are going to try and squeeze and bike ride in before we leave !!! Love you all

lizz said...

How many people on this blog hate them right now?!!!! JUST KIDDING!! I am sooo jealous though! That all sounds perfect. Right now I am at crappy work and it's about 64 outside and CLOUDY! I thought LA was supposed to be warm!!! Ahhhh I wish we ALL were in PB!!!! So glad you guys took a moment to write by the way!!!

Bananas Foster said...

I think the weather is a sign that you need to move to Florida with me..lol I'm going to be forced to do it solo!
My how rumors generate. I DID NOT have a make out session with Vanilla Ice we just took his VIP Table (hahheee)and he poured Yeager down my friends throat and I got his autograph for all you lovers and left it at the PB House.
I hope Christmans is not the next time we all see each other and if it is you all better go out and party like you've never partied before.
XOXOXO

moomoo said...

Ok, well the jealousy can stop now, we are back on Woodstone, where the weather is only about 82today and the pool water was only about 84 ! I went to the Reading Classic bike race today(not to race of course)just to watch and I'm teeling you if anyone knows on someone who needs a boyfriend I am going to be taking them to the race next year, I saw many beautiful european cyclists! I'm telling you E.J. you gotta hang out at a bike race. OK well I'll let you know how hot it gets here this weekend Lizzie -haha!!!