Hello my dearest family,
Because you are all so important to me, I wanted to share some profound thoughts I had a few weeks ago while Rick and I were out to dinner celebrating our first anniversary in Newport.
Please take this to heart - it may help you someday! Kris and Lizz, it is perhaps insightful enough that you may want to pass it along to your children!
I do hope you find it as lovely and informative as I did.
Love,Katie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Katie-
What can I say, you have taken the blog to a whole nother level. As my friend, my big sister, and the coolest person on the carlino family blogspot, you are officially, my hero.
KT!!! that is sooo freakin hilarious!!! probably one of the funniest things i've ever seen!!! sooo glad you put it on the blog!!! how does one get so drunk while out to dinner?
Post a Comment