Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Very First Entry!!

Hi everyone!  Sooo I know we've been talking for awhile now about new ways to stay in touch and flirting with the idea of mailing a journal around.  I thought this would save money and paper and make it a lot easier for everyone to keep in touch.  We can also post pics on here instead of e-mailing them back and forth to everyone.  Please feel free to pop in anytime and write down your thoughts or whatever.  I look forward to hearing from everyone and hope you're all as excited about this as I am!  I love you all!!!

:o)

1 comment:

KT said...

Thanks so much for doing this Lizz!! I'm so glad I can finally comment now :-)
So in case anyone is interested, I was at Martha's Vineyard this weekend with 9 friends and it was a blast!! (A little too much fun I think - I'm so tired today!)
Love you!!