Hello Lizard!!!
What a great idea!! I tried texting you this weekend but I am not sure if I have your correct cell number, its the philly one or maybe you just didn't want to respond...haha.
I have a fabulous idea..if you ever get bored with LA or decide you want to move I think we should pack up and move to Florida. I have fallen in love with the sultry state yet again!!!
I hope you are doing well and I'm sorry I couldn't come visit with your poppa and my mamma. When will you be coming home again?
Well talk to you later..I hope this goes through..I am so not tech savvy!! Love You!!!!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Liiiizzzzz!!! It's sooo good to hear from you! I miss you and I hope all is well! When are you coming out here anyway?!!??!
I am not sick of LA...yet!! FL will def be my next stop. I'll let ya know when I'm ready. I could def use the warm sun since it's been freeezing in LA!
What else is new? I hear you're a bridesmaid....
By the way Liz, I DIDN'T receive your text! I think when I got my phone back I changed my plan to not receive text. I've had other people unsuccessfully try to text me. I did it to save $ but maybe I should change it back since ppl try and don't know I'm not getting them!! I'm cheap!
I'm a text whore..how do you not have it? Well glad I know now, I was like why isn't she responding and then I thought what if this is someone elses number (they would have had a good laugh) I went to PB over the weekend and saw Vanilla Ice perform Ice Ice Baby it was hilarious!
I can't believe its freezing there. I refuse to be a bridesmaid for a girl I barely know I'm just not doing it.
Maybe I could come in August when classes are over..will see.
Why are we the only contributing family members to this blog?????
Post a Comment